If, after exploring the links below, you have any additional questions about financial aid, please visit the Office of Financial Aid website or call (970) 491-6321.

Need to pay your student bills? Click below to pay by electronic check, credit card, debit card, or check...

Electronic Check: http://bursar.colostate.edu

Cash, Check, or Debit Card: In person only:

  • Cashier's Office 
    Office Hours:
    Monday - Wednesday, and Friday: 7:45am - 4:45pm
    Thursday: 8:30am - 4:00pm

Check Payments by Mail:

  • Colorado State University
    555 Howes Street
    6015 Campus Delivery
    Fort Collins CO 80523-6015

Payment Inquiries:

    Cashier's Office, (970) 491-2767



Looking for a source of income to help pay your student bills? Please visit the Student Employment Services page to find your next job opportunity!

RamCash can be used to buy food and beverages at Durrell Express, the Lory Student Center, any Residential Dining center, Aspen Grille, Cam's Corner Store, and Cram-A-Latte in the Morgan Library. RamCash can now also be used to purchase parking permits, pay parking fines, and obtain other services from Parking Services. Parents: The money you put in your student's RamCash account is the money your student can spend on meals and snacks. RamCash accounts help you budget by allocating money to your student that can only be used for dining and other CSU-related services.
Sign up today...